GHS Version 07.50 Update
New features, changes, and bug fixes since version 07.00
GHS 7.50 Shipments Completed
The GHS, BHS and BHS/Yacht version 7.50 update has been shipped to all users
who are current with their Maintenance/Support subscriptions.
Unfortunately, on Windows NT or 2000 platforms the initial release 7.50 was
not making the DISPLAY command available. This has been corrected in version
7.50A. See the bug notices above for further issues which will affect some
users of 7.50.
=========== MAJOR NEW FEATURES =========
- Page footers are now available including logo and text prepared by the user.
- Printed curves may be in color and a new /THICK parameter was added to the
PRINT and REPORT commands to control the thickness of plotted lines.
- DISPLAY STATUS is now available (requires the new Condition Graphic module).
- A Multi-Body capability is available (requires the new MB module).
- A selected critical point height can be displayed in the Load Editor.
- Variable names and simple expressions can now be entered directly into
numeric Load Editor fields.
- The Load Editor now has an option to automatically solve for heel after every
field entry. It also provides for GMt to be optionally derived from righting
arms rather than the waterplane.
- The TORQUE command now recognizes limits which are defined through the LSLIM
- LS now shows both uncorrected and corrected shear values when bulkhead
correction factors are present in the geometry file, and it lists the tanks
involved in bulkhead shear corrections along with their correction factors.
- The CUSTOM(ADD2) command can now be used to access an interactive screen for
entering two-point nonuniform distributed weights.
- GHS32 Load Editor now incorporates its two vessel graphs in the main window
instead of in a separate Graph window. When the window is resized or maximized,
the two graphs change size proportionately. Graphing is far more efficient,
so Load Editor startup is much faster for complex geometries with many parts.
Tanks can be selected by clicking with the mouse pointer on the graph.
- Run files can now be nested to any depth when using the /CALL parameter.
- Macros can now be edited directly.
- MAXVCG can now check both port and starboard heel directions simultaneously.
- The maximum variables, macros, and lines per macro are no longer limited.
- GHS32 now features File, Project, Macro, and Help menus to assist with a
variety of common operations.
Previous Version Update Features
Copyright (C) 1997-2001
Creative Systems, Inc.