What are the possible meanings of the "Invalid Argument" Error Message in Floodable Lengths?
This error message has one of the following causes:
1. DRAFT command giving draft > 999.
2. Draft such that displacement = 0.
3. More than 20 points on margin curve.
3. Points on margin curve not in longitudinally ascending order.
4. More than 20 points on permeability curve.
5. Permeability < 0 or > 1.
6. Points on permeability curve not in longitudinally ascending order.
7. TRIM command giving trim > 80 degrees
8. UNITS command specifying LB when hull volume > 5000 cu ft.
9. UNITS command giving unknown units keyword.
Copyright (C) 2005 Creative Systems, Inc.
Copyright (C) 2011
Creative Systems, Inc.