Importing Geometry Data in Other Formats
GHS, through its Model Converter utility, is able to receive 3-D
models in a variety of formats. These include,
Geometry data in any of these formats can be imported to become a
Component of any Part in the model of a ship, including its
appendages and tanks.
- DXF - Drawing data from CAD programs in 3-D or 2-D form.
- GHS - Geometry Files.
- HEC - Herbert Engineering Corp. hull and tank files.
- IDF - IMSA (International Marine Software Associates) data files.
- OFE - Offset files from older hull lines programs.
- EAG - A simple format used by the PIAS system.
- SHCP - Ship Hull Characteristics Program hull and tank data.
Copyright (C) 1997 - 1999
Creative Systems, Inc.