Note that grayed-out options are ones that are not currently available.
For example, this report has only a single page, so Page down, First page, etc.
can't do anything. Likewise 25% zoom and Full page are grayed out
because these are the current settings, so they reappear as soon as the
preview is zoomed in differently.
Here's a run-down on assorted menu options and their keyboard shortcuts:
- P - Opens up a Print dialog to choose which printer, what page range, and how many copies to print;
- Q - Quickly prints one copy of the current page to the default printer;
- J - Exports the current page window to the specified .JPG or .BMP file;
note the preview window can first be resized to export just the selected
portion of the page;
- Ctrl-C - Copies the entire page to the clipboard for pasting elsewhere;
- Ctrl-W - Copies just what's visible in the preview window to the clipboard;
- G - Goes directly to the specified page number if typed quickly after the "G";
alternatively, any page number can be selected using the mouse;
- +/- - Zooms the preview in or out, changing the window size in the process;
if the resulting size is too big to fit on the screen, then scroll bars
appear for the direction(s) that don't fit;
- 1 - Zooms 100% so every pixel is seen without any compression;
- 2/3/5 - Zooms 25%, 33%, or 50% of full size;
- 0 - Zooms to the largest size that fits fully on the screen without scrolling;
- Down/Up/Left/Right - Scrolls the entire window in the indicated direction;
- Ctrl-Down/Up/Left/Right - Nudges the scroll bar with fine control in the indicated direction;
- C - Toggles between showing colors or everything in black-and-white;
- L - Toggles between showing all pages in landscape or portrait mode;
- A - Toggles auto-landscape mode on or off for reports containing
landscape-oriented plots, so such plot pages appear in landscape while all
other pages in portrait orientation;
- V - Toggles showing a vertical scroll bar to control the current page;
note this paging scroll bar is replaced with positioning scroll bar(s)
whenever the full page doesn't fit in the window;
- Esc - Exits the preview... bye-bye!